Real estate IRAs are popular with people who want diversity and leverage against potential losses in the stock market. You can choose your own assets including commercial and residential property, raw land, as well as tax liens and deeds.
Millions of investors are seeking professional advice for investing trillions of dollars in U.S. retirement assets. Understanding and embracing self-directed IRAs means a new source of clients, investors, and capital.
During this networking event, Casey Siggins of Franklin Street will cover:
1) The major players in multifamily lending and their differences
2) Understanding underwriting, Debt Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR) and how it affects your loan proceeds
3) How loans are structured for value-add multifamily properties and who can provide those … Read More
Matt Chancey of Micel Financial. During his presentation, Matt will cover:
1) What is an opportunity zone and why they were created
2) The Triple Threat Tax Treatment of Opportunity Zones
3) How real estate investors can take advantage Read More
When notes and mortgage go unpaid, this can present a great opportunity for the savvy investor. At this month's Invest Florida Meet-Up, we will have Nahir Solis to explain how you can take advantage by investing in both non-performing and performing notes. During her presentation, Nahir will … Read More
What is mortgage note investing and how can you make money with this investment strategy?
Larissa Greeneof Advanta IRA welcomes Michele Garbus, president of Real Property Financial, to share her knowledge in this two-part webinar on mortgage note investing.
This is part two of the two-part webinar series where Michele will … Read More
What are non-performing notes? How can you buy them with your self-Directed IRA? And most importantly, how can you profit from them? There are many resources out there about private money lending, but very few on the topic of non-performing notes.
How can you turn something that by … Read More