- This event has passed.
Private lending is a popular investment in a self-directed IRA for a reason.
Your retirement account can play the part that a bank would in extending notes and private mortgages to borrowers needing funds.
As the IRA owner, you can call the shots and choose who your IRA lends money to and you get to set the terms for the repayment the loan.
These transactions offer great benefits for all parties involved. Your IRA earns tax-sheltered income on the interest of the loan, and the borrower is able to get needed cash while avoiding the red tape of mainstream lending institutions.
Join us for this lunch and learn about the benefits and risks of private lending.
This seminar will cover:
- private lending strategies related to an IRA,
- the great tax savings that are achievable,
- the types of security that can be attached to various loans,
- the ability to do unsecured loans,
- and owner financed mortgages and how they work.