- This event has passed.
Issues during the closing process are a common issue. Learn how to protect yourself from these headaches by using some best practices from our guest speaker.
Chad Gates is an attorney with years of experience in real estate closings. He will share with you the current trends of how real estate deals are being structured so that you can avoid issues at the closing table.
Learn how you can protect yourself from issues during the closing process.
- Issues in closings that have been more prevalent in recent times and how to avoid them;
- How the market has driven in new deal structures (i.e. double closings, wholesaling, etc.) and how they can cause issues;
- Best practices for you to adhere to in order to avoid issues at the closing table;
- Professional experiences that illustrate how best practices can help;
- How bad practices can hurt you.