- This event has passed.
A checkbook IRA is a retirement plan structure that allows you to write checks directly from your retirement funds, giving you immediate access to capital to easily and quickly acquire desired investments.
Having this instant access to your retirement funds gives you a critical head start when time is of the essence.
Self-directed IRA owners already enjoy the freedom and control they get with the ability to choose any alternative investment. Now, add the additional freedom and control you gain when using a checkbook IRA, and you can easily see why this plan structure is favored by many investors.
In this webinar, we will cover:
- how a checkbook IRA works, including the formation of a single-member LLC
- the benefits and risks that come with a checkbook IRA
- IRS rules, regulations, and prohibited transactions
- making your real estate purchase using this method
- and an overview of common alternative investments permissible in any self-directed IRA.