JOIN THE TEAM
Advanta IRA is the nation’s top self-directed IRA services provider. We provide our clients exceptional concierge-level personal service, experience, and education that is paramount in administrating self-directed retirement plans.
We are looking for individuals who embrace our core values of professionalism, integrity, proactivity, and eagerness.
We offer many perks like: free massages, company lunches, family atmosphere, fun team-building events and activities and more.
We serve clients nationwide, but our offices are located in Largo, Florida and Atlanta, Georgia
June 3, 2019
Sales Associate – Atlanta, GA
Our objective is to continue to grow the business through the addition of new clients while maintaining a low attrition of existing clients. This can be achieved through strong customer service for existing and potential prospects, development of new lead sources, and building relationships with professionals (and professional organizations) throughout the community and beyond.
The successful candidate for the Sales Associate position will be a self-starting, motivated individual with a background in sales. The successful candidate will be proactive, energetic, and shall conduct themselves in a professional demeanor at all times. The successful candidate will work closely with the Business Development Director and will be responsible for helping to establish new leads and business opportunities.
- Learn and understand basics of company services and be able to communicate these services to potential clients.
- Receive incoming and place outgoing phone calls to potential new clients, answering the basic questions the individual may have on opening an account and making investments with their account.
- Develop new referral sources and relationships through warm and cold prospecting calls to targeted individuals and companies.
- Routinely attend various networking events and other such meetings in effort to develop additional clients and business leads. Such meetings may be held outside of normal business hours and occasionally on weekends as well.
- Assist in implementing targeted marketing campaigns, update data collected in those campaigns and track results.
- Demonstrate understanding of essentials of self-directed IRAs, including account types, prohibited transactions, and potential investments.
- Develop email and phone campaigns to set-up seminars, speaking opportunities, and other marketing events.
- Assist in moving potential clients through the account opening process, by assisting them in completing forms, answering questions on potential investments, and involving other marketing/transaction staff to handle more advanced issues that a potential client may have.
SKILLS, BACKGROUND & TALENTS REQUIRED
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Self-starter — can work alone without supervision
- Familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Must be extremely well organized and detail oriented.
- Must be personable, maintain professional appearance and demeanor in social interactions and networking events.
- Must be able to communicate in a concise, clear manner both in written and oral form
- Quick learner-able to grasp tangible and intangible ideas rapidly — and retain
- Atlanta, GA
- Full Time (salary/hourly, plus bonus structure; Expense reimbursement; Health Insurance stipend; based on experience) Possible bonus structure; 401(k) eligibility after 1 year
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans
Thank you for considering employment with Advanta IRA. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to our career opportunities, please e-mail your resume directly to email@example.com. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.